Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris
This page has details on transportation from Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris.
After your fly, reach Disneyland Paris in a variety of ways:
• by car
• Purchase a 5 Zone ticket for CDG to disney : 15,90 € per way
• Last RER from Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris at 0:30. Think about the night bus after midnight
• Everything closes by midnight in CDG airport : car rental – shuttle - public transporation (RER) . Be careful at your arrival time. Be sure that you won’t have to sleep in the airport...Take in account a flight delay or snow.
• Which CDG airport transfers to disneyland Paris is the easiest and cheapest ?
For sure, the train from Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris is the easiest and the cheapest cdg airport transfer to Disneyland Paris!!!
The Taxi is not so bad for a family compared with the Disneyland shuttle.
• Frequency of the RER to Disneyland Paris varies during the day:
√ Most of the day: every 10 minutes
√ After the evening rush hours: every 30 minutes.
CDG airport is not the closest airport to Disneyland Paris. It’s as far as Orly airport: 45 km.
Here's a map showing Disneyland Paris and Charles de Gaulles airport location.
Use the arrows and zoom feature to customize the view.
Find out which transfers from CDG- Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris are for you and which are the cheapest airport transfers.
BY RER from Charles de Gaulle airport via Paris
• 1H20 for the journey between CDG to eurodisney
• 5 zone ticket: 15,6€/adult Free for children up to 4.
• After you pick up your luggage, follow the RER B signal in terminal 1 or 2. If you are not in one of these, take the automated free shuttle CDG val from T1 to T2 ABCDEF,T3)
• Take the RER B from Charles de gaulle airport to center Paris, direction Saint Remy les Chevreuses, Robinson.
• Drop off at Chatelet-les-halles station.
• Take RER A direction Marne la vallee Chessy: It’s an easy change : on the same plateform just in front of you, on the other side of the platform.
• Drop off at Marne la vallee-Chessy: the station for Disneyland Paris.
Find all the RER Paris timetable, route and fares for RER from Paris to Disneyland Paris : Change the langage for english. Write Aeroport Charles de gaulle for departur Marne la vallee Chessy for arrival.
By train from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris: the easiest transfers to eurodisney
• Only 10 minutes- 15,90€/adult: the faster transport from Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris.
• Take the direct TGV train from the Aeroport Charles de gaulle 2 station, terminal 2 (CDG2) to Marne-la-vallée-Chessy, the train station for Disneyland Paris (200 m from the park entrance).
• Easy access if you arrive in the Terminal 2 (C,D,E or F). Just follow the sign. The station is located in this area.
• If you arrive at Terminal 2A or 2B, it’s quicker to take the shuttle 1 than walking (more than 15 minutes), except if shuttles are rare.
• Terminal 2G: Take the free shuttle N2 (from 5 :30 to 23 :00) and drop off at T2C. It takes 15 minutes.
• Terminal 1 and 3: take the automated free shuttle CDG val. Drop off at Terminal 2C.
• Your luggage can be transfered from the airport to the station by some airlines companies.
• The TGV stops only 5 minutes in the Disneyland station : watch out CHESSY station...not Disneyland Paris station....
• Book your TGV ticket. Enter from “Roissy” to “Marne la vallée Chessy”.
Disneyland Paris shuttle : the shuttle bus from CDG to Disneyland Paris
• 45 minutes-18 €/adult/one way-trip-15€/kids (3-11 years old), free under 3. Familly (with 2 kids)=66 €
• The official shuttle between Disneyland® Paris and Paris airports:Val d'Europe Airport, direct transfer from cdg - Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris, from 08:40 to 20:25. Departure every 6 minutes.
• Take the red shuttle at Terminal 2E or 2F gate 5.
• If you arrive at another place that terminal 2E or 2F, use the white VEA shuttle (every 20 minutes) to reach T 2E or T 2F in about 12 minutes.
√ T2A: Find VEA shuttle at gate A12.
√T2B: Gate B12
√ T2B: gate B12
√ T2C: gate C12
√ T2D: gate D12
√ T2G: take the free shuttle N2 (from (:30 to 23:00) and drop off at T 2C after 15 minutes drive.Then take the white shuttle VEA who collect you and drive you to the terminal 2 E or F (12 minutes).
√ Find the VEA white shuttle in front of the arrival/departure hall. (it's a big area).
• Drop off directly in your disney hotels (Newport Bay Club, Sequoia Lodge, Hotel Santa Fe, Hotel Cheyenne, Hotel NewYork, Disneyland Hotel)
or Disney’s partners hotels (Magic Circus, Kyriad Hotel, Holiday INN, Vienna International Dream Castle, Thomas Cook Explorers Hotel)
• If you don’t arrive at the terminal 2 E and F, it's not a pleasure with the luggage and with toddlers or young kids, especially if you have the jet lag...
• No Disneyland paris shuttle bus after 20:25. I hope your plane won’t be delayed after this hour....
• Book your VEA e-ticket, click here./ phone number: (+33) 01 53 48 39 38
•Look at the timetable and buy your tickets online for transfers to Disneyland® Paris from Paris airports.
Private Taxi transfers: an idea for your Eurodisney transfers from CDG
45 minutes- 80€ at day time. More at night:106€
The Taxi is waiting for you just outside your terminal 7/7 and 24/24.
The Taxi I use to call:
√Taxis Bleus: http://www.taxis-bleus.com/
• It's affordable for a familly.
• The fees are clearly displayed on the digital counter's screen, have a look on it. Extra fees for luggage.
• Take care with the children : most of taxis don’t have the baby seat and can be small for a whole familly (not american cars!!). With 3 children and the luggage, it could be difficult to find one (as I do).
• No CB in the Taxi. Look ahead for cash.
• Book in advance (5€), especially on peek days.
• Don’t expect that working people will help you with the luggage, or be understanding with the kids. Your first contact with french people could be disappointing.
• When you are very tired, it's the easiest way from Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris.
By car : Your own Disneyland Paris airport transfert From cdg!
45 minutes drive (with no traffic jam!)- no toll. 5 € for gasoil-51 km
From Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris, the road is safe but French people will toot on you!
• From the airport, Follow the signposted Paris.
• Join the A104 motorway (signposted A104 Marne La Vallee, Sarcelles, Z.I. Paris-nord II, Parc Des Expositions-Paris Est).
• Carry on for 6 km and follow the signposted A5 Lyon-Marne la vallee-Sarcelles Gonesse-Parc des expositions, then just after,the signposted Marne la valle-Lyon-Paris Nord 2-parc des expositions
• When you approach Tremblay en France, follow the signposted A104 Lyon-Meaux-Chelles-Marne la valle-Mitry Mory-Villeparisis. Carry on for 28 km.
• Near Lagny sur marne, branch right (signposted A4 Metz-Nancy-Reims-Marne la vallee-Val d’europe).
• You merge onto A4. Carry on for 12 km.
• Leave the A4 at jonction 14 (signposted Sortie 14 Parcs Disney-Bailly Romainvilliers).
• Carry on for 2 km on Avenue Paul Seramy. Then merge right (signposted Parc Disneyland-parc walt disney studio).
• Carry on 2 km before you arrive at Disneyland Paris. Ouf!
From 0:30 to 5:30. 15€/way
If your plane is delay, don’t worry: the Noctilien buses are here for you from Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris...
• Bus N140 and bus N143 pick you up from CDG airport to Gare de l’Est in Paris. Drop off at Gare de l'Est station.
• Then, take the noctilien bus N01 direction Gare de Lyon.
• Drop off at Gare de Lyon bus station.
• Then take the bus N130. Drop off at the terminus: Marne la valle Chessy station, the station for Disneyland Paris.
For more information on night bus maps, just click here.
For fares, route from Charles de gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris , it's here.
Hope you find your CDG transfer to Disney!