How to get from Paris to Disneyland Paris?
Which transfers from Paris to Disneyland Resort Paris is the easiest and cheapest ?
For sure, the cheapest is the car.
The easiest depends on you: car, taxi, RER or Night bus after midnight.
No Disneyland Paris shuttle from Paris and Eurodisney is 44 km from Paris!
So, on this page find your best way to reach Disneyland Paris with usefull links as tube map, timetable.
How and where you can get the RER-train from Paris to Disney:
3. Change the langage for english. Write Chatelet les halles (for exemple) for departure ; Marne la vallee chessy for arrival.
4. Reach one of this 6 RER stations by metro (map below): Champs-Elysée, Auber (Opera station), Chatelet les halles, Gare de Lyon, Nation or Vincennes.
5. Don't forget to purchase a 5 zone ticket (7,0 €) per way (only one ticket for all your journey!)
Here, metro map in Paris (pdf) :
I have listed on a new page some location in Paris where you may be and find out you route from Paris to Disney by RER:
Details on your journey from Trocadero station or champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel station to Disneyland Paris: duration, timetable, fare,the easiest journey with kids and the funniest way.
By night bus from Paris to Disneyland Paris
From 0:30 to 5:30. 15€/one way
The subway close at midnight in Paris. Don’t worry, take advantage of Paris by night....and use the night bus called Noctilien.
Reach Gare de Lyon bus station with a Night bus. Then, take the N130. Drop off at the terminus: Marne la valle chessy station, the station for disneyland Paris.
The night bus maps could be usefull (pdf).
For more information about the noctilien bus (time table,frequencies, fares) just click here. Change the langage for english or spanish or Italiano or Dutch.
Private taxi transfers
45- 60€ at day time. More at night: 82 €. 7/7 and 24/24
Just wave the taxi in the street: it's empty when the light is off; it's on charge when the lights is on...
• Look ahead for cash. No CB in the cab.
• Extra fees for luggage.
• 2 fares: one in Paris and one in the suburb.
• Book in advance (5€), especially on peek days.
• Take care with the children : most of the taxis don’t have the baby seat and not so big car for a family (not american cars!!)
The one I use in Paris for all my family: taxi G7
35 minutes drive (with no traffic jam!)- 44 km- no toll; 4€ for gasoil
It's safe to drive for the first time from Paris to the theme parks.
Find out the itinary from Paris to Eurodisney.
Don't look after the Disneyland Paris station ! it's Marne La vallée-Chessy station!
The gate: enter your train ticket; Then follow the arrow Parc Disneyland Paris.
Flash Mac Queen Taking the train for Disneyland Paris!