In one of the best dining restaurants in Fantasiland, have lunch or dinner in "L'auberge de Cendrillon".
This page provides details on this great Fantasiland 's restaurant and the menu.
• Served by waitress, enjoy the foie gras, smocked salmon, lamb, delicious french dessert (creme brulee, tarts...) and unlimited wine and water...
• A little expensive (more than 59 €/adult and 24€/child for 3 courses, cocktail and wine, mineral water, coffee) but dinning with Cinderella herself can be a pleasure for you kids (or for yourself ).
• Take a pictures with your favorite Disney’s princess (available photo pack option for 25 euro); and don’t forget the autographs...
• Perfect on winter days...warm up near the fire place!
One of the best restaurants in winter.
• Lunch:no available; Dinner depends on the closing hours...
• Meal Voucher Premium available in this restaurant.
• Book in advance: only 234 persons seated. Use this following number: (+33)1 60 30 40 50.
If dining with princess is a pleasure, have breakfast, lunch or tea with Disney characters!
Here the menu(adults and kids menus)for “l’auberge de Cendrillon” in Fantasiland
• 64,99 € for adults and 35 € /kid
• 3 courses: starters, main course and dessert
Aperitif (don't forget that you are in France!) with the Prince's cocktail and miniature apetizer (amuse-bouche in french)
Truffle-stuffed quail with pear chutney
or Cream of pumpkin and Porcini mushroom soup
or salmon tartare
or assortment of grilled vegetables with pesto sauce, served with a poached egg and rocket salad
Roast loin of veal stuffed with mushrooms and laced with morel
or Goose breast with peaches
or pan-frieds scallops with champagne sauce (photo bellow)
or Porcini mushroom tart
or Casseroled chicken breast with vegetables
or chef suggestion
Cinderella delight (photo)
Scallops with champagne sauce
Vittel 20th anniversary (water-33 cl))
or Minute maid orange (20cl)
or Milk (20 cl)
Drinks with Fairy's delight
or salmon paupiette with asparagus
with a choice of side dishes: pasta, potato gratin, vegetables, mashed potatoes or rice
Suzy and Perla's selection
How was your tastiest meal?
How was the kids menu?
Share it with everyone!
Bon appétit in one of the famous disneyland Paris restaurants: l'auberge de Cendrillon