Here all you have to known about this bastille day and how french people enjoy that holiday:
• Celebrations and décorations: what to do on that day?
• My recipes: how to enjoy the most?
If you don't known how to reach Paris from Disneyland paris, use my disney to paris page!
It’s a holiday in France to commerorate the assault of the jail called “La Bastille”. It’s was a symbol for all the royal tyranny. Since 1880, the 14th of July is the french national day, called “fête nationale”. It's the day to see a marvellous firework beside the Eiffel Tower!
Arc de Triomphe
• On the “champs Elysée” watch the military review at 10:00.
• A firework near the Eiffel tower: begin at 23:00 for 35 minutes.
• Special décoration on the “champs elysée” with a lot of flag.
The “bal”: here where you can dance all night!
- Sévigné - 7/9 rue de Sévigné 75004 Paris : On 13th and 14th of July
- Arènes de Lutèce - 4 rue Monge 75005 Paris : On 13th of July
- Colombier - 11 rue du Vieux Colombier 75006 Paris : on 13th and 14th of July
- Blanche - 28 rue Blanche 75009 Paris : On 13th of July
- Landon - 188 quai de Valmy 75010 Paris : on 13th of July
- Chaligny - 26, rue de Chaligny 75012 Paris : On 13th and 14th of July
- Port Royal - 53-55 bd de Port Royal 75013 Paris : on 13th and 14th of July
- Massena - 37 bd Massena 75013 Paris : on 13th and 14th of july
- Grenelle - 6 place Violet 75015 Paris : on 13th and 14th of July
- Boursault - 27 rue Boursault 75017 Paris : on 13th of July
- CQG - Voie publique, 1 place Jules Renard 75017 PARIS : on 13th of July
- Montmartre - 12 rue Carpeaux 75018 Paris : the 13th of July
- Bitche - 2 place de Bitche 75019 Paris : on the 13th of July
- Ménilmontant - 47 rue Saint-Fargeau 75020 Paris : 13th of July
On that day, we don't eat or drink something special. It's an holiday, so we just want to have fun and enjoy the fireworks. You can see one in almost all the town in France.