Transfers from Beauvais to Disneyland Paris
On this page, details on Beauvais to Disneyland Paris transfers:
• by car
There is no direct trains from Beauvais to Eurodisney.
Find out some final tips: time tables - fees - duration for the journey.
The distance from Beauvais to Disneyland Paris is 125 km (77,7 miles).
Here's a map showing Beauvais airport (on the top), Paris and Disneyland Paris resort (on the right).
Use the arrows and zoom feature to customize the view .
Find out which transfer from Beauvais airport to eurodisney is the best and which are the cheapest airport transfers:
BY BUS-METRO-RER a from Beauvais to Paris porte maillot and then to Disney
3H00 – 21,70€/adult/one way
√ Buses time table available on this website.
√ Can't book in advence- No CB- cash only.
√ Bus Phone number: Tél. (33) 344 114 686
√ You can’t book the ticket in advance and you must have some cash
2nd: METRO and RER:
√ Take the subway line 1 in the station Porte maillot direction chateau de vincennes.
√ Drop off at Charles de gaulle Etoile station.
√ At Charles de Gaulle Etoile station follow the red sign « correspondance RER A direction Marne la vallée-Chessy ».
√ Take the RER A direction Marne la vallée-chessy.
√ Drop off at Marne la vallee –chessy: this is the station for Disneyland Paris.
Find all the RER Paris timetable, route and fares for trains from Paris to Disneyland Paris : Change the langage for english. Write Porte Maillot for departure; Marne la vallee chessy for arrival.
2 hours- From 130€
A few local companies operate to transfer you from Beauvais to Disneyland Paris.
2h30-30 €/adult/one way-trip-24€/child (3-11 years old), free under 3.
2 daily VEA shuttles (10:00 and 20:10) from Beauvais to Disneyland Paris.
• Book your ticket on the website: http://www.vea-shuttle.co.uk/ phone number: (+33) 1 53 48 39 38
• Drop off directly in your Disney hotels or Disney's partners hotels:
√Magic Circus √ Kyriad Hotel √ Holiday INN √ Vienna International Dream Castle √ Thomas Cook Explorers Hotel)
• Only 2 shuttles to Disneyland paris.
• No Disneyland paris shuttle bus after 20:00. Be sure your plane can’t be delayed after this hour....Otherwise, see below!
1H30- 180€ at day time. More at night:242 €.
The Taxi is waiting for you just outside your terminal.
The Taxi I use to call for the transfer from Beauvais to Disneyland:
• Taxi just outside the gate- 7/7 and 24/24. Great is your flight is delayed....Private driver available.
• Digital counter: the fees are clearly displayed on the screen, have a look on it.
• Extra fees for luggage.
• Take care with the children : most of taxis don’t have the baby seat and cars can be small for a whole familly (not american cars!!).
• If you are more than 4, book in advance a bigger car!
• Look ahead for cash. No CB in the cab.
1H30 minutes drive (with no traffic jam!)-125 km- toll:3,5€; 14,6 € for gasoil
How safe is it to drive for the first time from paris beauvais airport to disneyland resort paris?
The road is nice but a lot of traffic jam near Paris. Look ahead extratime for this journey.
• From the airport, join the A16 motorway, signposted A16 Cergy-pontoise,Amiens,Paris,Compiegne.
• Take A16 and carry on for 48 km then branch right (signposted airport Charles de gaulle-Paris Porte de la Chapelle).
• Then merge onto the D301 and follow the signposted Cergy-pointoise, aeroport charles de gaulle then signposted aeroport charles de gaulles-Viarmes. You merge onto D104.
• Follow the signposted N104 Chantilly, airport Charles de Gaulle, Goussainville, Louvres. Carry on for 14 km.
• Leave the D104 at jonction 98 (signposted SORTIE 98 Senlis-Louvres-Gonesse).
• On the roundabout, take the second exit (signposted Sarcelles-goussainville-gonesse-Roissy en France. You merge onto D317. Carry on for 7 km. You merge onto D 370.
• On the roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A 104 Charles de Gaulle- Bobigny-Paris-Senlis). You merge onto D170. Carry on for 2 Km.
• When you approach Aulnay-sous-bois, follow the signposted A104 Lyon-Meaux-Chelles-Marne la valle-Mitry Mory-Villeparisis. Carry on for 28 km.
• Near Lagny sur Marne, branch right (signposted A4 Metz-nancy-Reims-Marne la vallee-Val d’europe). You merge onto A4. Carry on for 12 km.
• Leave the A4 at jonction 14 (signposted Sortie 14 Parcs Disney-Bailly Romainvilliers). Carry on for 2 km on Avenue Paul Seramy.
• Then merge right (signposted Parc Disneyland-parc walt disney studio).
Carry on 2 km before you arrive at Disneyland Paris. Ouf!
My advice to choose between these airport transfers from Paris-Beauvais to Disneyland Paris.
The easiest is definitely the VEA shuttle.
The cheapest is the car.
Hope you found your transfer from Beauvais to Disneyland Paris