How are the Christmas parades in Disneyland Paris?
Find out which christmas parades is a must-do: Christmas reviews facts, time table and tips to enjoy the most.
• Disney’s dream parade:
√ When? Daily at 18:40 . In dark in winter. Drink some hot chocolate.
√ Where?on parade route.
√ What can I see? : 8 floats are cruising, escorted by acrobatics, juggling, and stilt walking. Each float represent one disney film:
- Dreams of Laughter & fun: Alice in wonderland and pinocchio
- Dreams of friendship:Toy story and winnie the pooh
- Dreams of fantasy: Mary poppins and Peter Pan
- Dreams of power:Jafar, maleficent, ursulla and snow white’s queen.
- Dreams of adventure: jungle book and the Lion King.
- Dreams of romance:Little mermaid, aladdin, Disney’s princess.
• La Cavalcade de Noël
Santa claus follows the 8 floats in his sleigh pulled by reindeers. Elves and toys dance around him. It’s very impressive!!!
On Main street at 11:15, 12:15 or 13:15 daily.
During the parade, you are outdoor. Think about an indoor place to get warm after the show....Have a look at the winter’s weather to be sure you can face the cold and sometimes the snow.
Have you choosen which christmas parades are a must-do?