Which Christmas shows must be seen in Disneyland Paris?
Christmas shows facts, time table, and tips to take advantage of these entertainment and choose which one is a must-do:
• Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- Where? Near the giant Christmas tree on town square (main street usa)
- When? Daily at 6:15 pm or 5:55 pm
- What happen? A child will be asked to open the Magic Xmas Book with Mickey!! Imagine if yours is chosen!!! Be sure that your camera's battery has been loaded !! (my husband uses to forget...). Mickey will transform the castle into a glistening one: emotion guaranteed!!!
- Tips: Great but outdoor. Don’t forget your gloves and scarf...It’s time to drink hot chocolate (a thermos could be useful...).This christmas show is schedule just after the 2 christmas parades. It's been more than 1 hour you are outside. Schedule a warm place after this show.
1 more Christma show:
• “it’s a small world” Celebration
- Where? Fantasyland
- When? Daily
- What happen? All the dolls with christmas clothes!
- Tips: Great and indoor!
Have you choosen which christmas shows is a must-do?