How is Disneyland Paris in summer?
Wanted to plan your holidays in Disneyland Paris in summer?
This page provides details and good reasons to plan your next holidays in Eurodisney:
√ what to pack?
√ something special in Paris
Why should I visit Disneyland Paris this summer 2013?
• Visit Disneyland resort Paris in August: it's my favorite time in Paris. Sunny, not too crowded. A great relaxing time...for your holidays in Paris and Disneyland.
• From July 6th to 1st September 2013
• Kids under 7 stay free and more on my Disneyland Paris Deals page.
• 8 Disneyland special events:
Princes and princesses shows with Mickey!
√ Disney light ears: new hat for next summer!
√ Disneyland Parade in Paris: Disney’s Once upon a dream parade
√ Flash McQueen in the Motors, actions....Stunt show!
√ New interactive happenning with Peter Pan: Following the leader with Peter pan”.
&radic ; New 3D photo location : Adventureland (rythms of the jungle), Fantasyland (labyrinthe of Alice), Discoveryland (Wall-E), Walt Disney studios Paris (Remy and Emile)
&radic ;New meeting place with princess. "Disney princesses: A royal invitation" on the post show "it's a small world's place"
√ Disney’s fantillusion
Now it's time to book your
Paris in summer
Paris is empty in August, have it's longest days and sunshine....but no guaranties about that: the sun plays hide and sick with you.
But forget that first answer, you are going to have a great time!
Enjoy Paris plage, free car park in August, Velib bikes and outdoor terraces...
And in July, the Bastille day!. I will be in Paris for that day!
What to pack for your holidays in Disney Paris?
• It could be very hot (35°C/95°F) so bring misters in your suitcase because it’s very expensive in the store.
• Bring thermos: you can fill it up in your hotel with water.
• Walk through stores: on Main Street and in Frontierland, the stores are air-conditioned and connected.
• Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Don't expect the shadow of big trees (the park is only 16 years old). So little shadow. Don’t worry about that, most of the queues are inside or protected from the sun. Enjoy the large outdoor terrace....
• Bring an umbrella or a raincoat: on summer? the weather can change suddenly. Have a look at my weather-pages.
Bonne vacances in Disneyland Paris in Summer 2013!