London to Disneyland Paris
This page has details on each mode of travel from London to Disneyland paris:
Reach Disneyland Paris in a variety of ways, especially if you're not bringing a vehicle.
• These chunnel train from London to Eurodisney is called “eurostar”: it’s a passenger train only. Don’t confused with Eurotunnel, which is the train that also allows cars, coaches to cross over the Channel.
• where to get the eurostar in London to Paris (or Eurodisney?)? In Saint Pancreas station.
This station is on Piccadilly line. Available for disabled people. Great station with free wi-fi and lots of shops.
Last summer, I took the piccadilly line from heathrow with my 3 children and a lot of luggages: asked for the elevators in Heathrow. I dropped off at Saint pancreas station: lot of corridors. It takes more than 2 hours door by door....We ‘ve almost missed our train because the gates closed 30 minutes before departure.
Not easy with the luggages. We will never do this again from Heathrow.
You still have to go through passport control before leaving.
• It takes 2 hours and 38 minutes to travel from London to Disney Paris.
• Arriving in :
London to Disneyland Paris by train: enter from “London” to “Marne la vallée chessy”, the station for Disneyland Paris: only one train per day.
Departing at 09:53 from St. Pancras International and arriving at 13:31 local time at the Disneyland Paris. The direct return train to London departs at 19:37 and arriving at 21:12 . Other trains require a stopover at Lille.
The TGV stops only 5 minutes in the Disneyland station : watch out CHESSY station...not Disneyland Paris station....
Choose seats that are facing each other with a table: it’s more enjoyable for children
To book your train ticket from London to Paris, enter from “London” to “Gare du Nord”, the station for Disneyland Paris: only one train per day.
Books 5-6 months in advance to have cheaper tickets.
From this station, take the train/RER or a taxi to reach Disneyland Paris.
If you are looking for a taxi or you would like to rent a car in Gare du Nord, click here.
In front of this station, queuing to get a taxi is normal, except if you have children with you.
• Not from London but from one of the ports in the South-East of England: shortest crossing is Dover to Calais which takes about an hour.
London to Dover takes about 90 minutes to drive. Looking for a ferry to France? Learn it!
If you are landing at Heathrow, it’s easier to take another flight. You can arrive in 4 differents Paris airports
• From London Victoria to Paris, it takes 6h30 door by door. 2 luggages is possible.
• Book on their website.Change the langage for english.
• Eurolines buses have 5 finals bus stop in Paris: Porte de gallieni, Porte maillot, Porte de Charenton, Place Clichy, Porte de Sevres.
From these 5 station, take the metro or RER to reach Disneyland Paris
It could be the cheapest way from London to Disneyland Paris!
• As I do, I arrive in Europe in London. Most of the time in London Heathrow airport.
From this airport, you can reach:
• Take another flights to Paris.
How long is the flight from London to paris? 1h15
Flights from Heathrow to Paris:
• Air France: land at Charles de gaulle Airport
• British airways: land at Charles de gaulle airport or Orly airport.
Heathrow-Charles de Gaulle airport is the easiest way from London to Disneyland Paris!
or the ways to reach Disneyland Paris from Orly airport.
Cheapest flights from London to Paris:
• From London Luton to paris CDG, use Easyjet flights.
Here all the ways to reach London Luton airport from London Heathrow airport.
• From London Gatwick to Paris CDG, use Flybe
Here all the ways to reachLondon Gatwick airport from London Heathrow airport.
• By ferry: From London, as a foot passenger you likely find the cheapest ferry ticket but it will be far slower.
• Cheapest way to get from London to Paris: the bus from Eurolines, which can take the ferry but can also take the Channel Tunnel.(see details above)
• Plane tickets from London airports to Paris airports can sometimes be found for small prices. Remember to add for the travel the transfert to and from airport, which can be as much as your plane ticket. Except if you use public transportation in Paris.
If you don’t known how to choose, see the site of the man in seat sixty-one : he will convince you to take the train from Great britain....