Orly to Disneyland Paris
This page has details on transfers from Orly to Disneyland Paris.
After your fly, reach Disneyland Paris in a variety of ways:
• By car (if you hire a car).
• Last Orlyval, orlybus at 23:30 and RER at 0:30. Think about the night bus after midnight
• Everything closes by midnight in Orly airport : car rental – shuttle - public transporation (RER). Be careful at your arrival time. Be sure that you won’t have to sleep in the airport...Take in account a flight delay or the snow...
• Frequency of the RER to Disneyland Paris varies during the day:
√ Most of the day: every 10 minutes
√ After the evening rush hours: every 30 minutes.
•Orly airport is not the nearest airport to Disneyland Paris. It’s at far as CDG airport: 45 km.
Here's a map showing Disneyland Paris and Orly airport location.
Use the arrows and zoom feature to customize the view.
Find out which Orly airport transfer is the best and which one is the cheapest:
1H25 - 5 zone ticket: 15,6€/adult. Free for children up to 4. Latest orlyval near midnight.Very expensive!
• After you pick up your luggage, follow the Orlyval signal in West Orly or South Orly.
• Take the Orlyval, direction Antony.
• Drop off at Antony station (awful with luggage).
• Follow the blue sign “correspondance RER B direction Charles de gaulle Airport-Aulnay”. Take the RER B direction Charles de gaulle airport or Aulnay.
• Drop off at Chatelet les halles station. Then, follow the red sign red « correspondance RER A direction Marne la vallée-chessy ».Take the RER A direction Marne la vallée-Chessy.
• Drop off at Marne la vallee –Chessy: this is the station for Disneyland Paris.
The only transfer from Orly to Disneyland Paris without traffic jam.
Find all the RER Paris timetable, route and fares for trains from Orly to Disneyland Paris : Change the langage for english. Write aeroport d'orly sud ou ouest for departure ; Marne la vallee chessyfor arrival.
BY ORLYBUS- One of the easiest orly airport transfers with a lot of luggage or with kids.
30 minutes- 9,90€/adult Frequency: from 6:00 to 23:30 . Bus every 15 minutes.
Going from Orly to Disneyland Paris:
• Follow the sign “orlybus”. It’s a direct bus to Denfert Rochereau in Paris. Drop off at the terminus.
• Enter in the Denfert Rochereau station (just beside the bus stop). Take a 5 zone ticket for Disneyland Paris.
• Take the RER B direction Charles de gaulle Airport or Aulnay.
• Drop off at Chatelet les halles station.
• Then, follow the red sign « correspondance RER A direction Marne la vallée-Chessy ».
• Take the RER A direction Marne la vallée-Chessy. Drop off at Marne la vallee –Chessy: this is the station for Disneyland Paris.
Find all the RER Paris timetable, route and fares for trains from Orly to Disneyland Paris : Change the langage for english. Write aeroport d'orly sud or ouest for departure ; Marne la vallee chessy for arrival.
• 50 minutes (with no traffic jam)
• 18 €/adult/one way-trip
15€/child (3-11 years old), free under 3. Familly (with 2 kids):66 €
• Daily VEA shuttle is the direct transfer from Orly airport to Eurodisney. This information is reliable until 31/03/11:
√ Thursday, thuesday,Saturday: 9:00 to 21:00
√ Departure every hours. 10 minutes after, the bus pick up the passengers in Orly west.
√ Orly west: Take the shuttle on Level 0 gate I
√ Orly south:Take the shuttle in Bus station platform 2
• Drop off directly in your disney hotels or (Newport Bay Club, Sequoia Lodge, Hotel Santa Fe, Hotel Cheyenne, Hotel NewYork, Disneyland Hotel)
or Disney’s partners hotels (Magic Circus, Kyriad Hotel, Holiday INN, Vienna International Dream Castle, Thomas Cook Explorers Hotel
• No Disneyland paris shuttle bus after 21:00. Be sure your plane can’t be delayed after this hour....Othewise, see below!
• Book your ticket on the website: http://www.vea-shuttle.co.uk/ phone number: (+33) 01 53 48 39 38
Private taxi transfers: An idea for your Eurodisney transfers from Orly
• 45 minutes- 80€ at day time. More at night:106€
• The Taxi is waiting for you just outside your terminal.
• The Taxi I use to call:
Plus: Taxi just outside the gate- 7/7 and 24/24. The solution is your flight is delayed....Private driver available.
• It's affordable for a familly.
• The fees are clearly displayed on the digital counter's screen, have a look on it. Extra fees for luggage.
• Take care with the children : most of taxis don’t have the baby seat and can be small for a whole familly (not american cars!!). With 3 children and the luggage, it could be difficult to find one (as I do).
• No CB in the Taxi. Look ahead for cash.
• Book in advance (5€), especially on peek days.
• Don’t expect that working people will help you with the luggage, or be understanding with the kids. Your first contact with french people could be disappointing.
BY CAR : Your own Disneyland Paris airport transfert From Orly!
51 km -45 minutes drive (with no traffic jam!)- no toll. 4,20 € for gasoil-
• Get out from the airport. Follow the signposted Paris- périphérique d’ile de France.
• Join the A86 motorway (signposted A86 Creteil).
• Carry on for 10 km and follow the signposted A4 A1 Lille-Metz-Nancy-Marne la vallee-Bobigny-Nogent sur Marne.
• Carry on for 3 km. After Joinville le Pont, take the exit A4-A5 Troyes-Metz-Nancy-Marne la valle-Champigny centre. You merge onto A4.
• Carry on for 27 km. Leave the A4 at jonction 14 (signposted Sortie 14 Parcs Disney-Bailly Romainvilliers).
• Carry on for 2 km on Avenue Paul Seramy. Then merge right (signposted Parc Disneyland-parc walt disney studio).
• Carry on 2 km before you arrive at Disneyland Paris. Ouf!
BY NIGHT BUS from orly to Disneyland Paris
• From 0:30 to 5:30. 15€/one way
• If your plane is delay, don’t worry: 2 Noctilien buses are here for you in Orly airport:
√ N131 can pick you up in Orly west and south to Gare de Lyon.
• Then in Gare de Lyon bus station, take the N130. Drop off at the terminus: Marne la valle chessy station, the station for disneyland Paris.
For more information on night bus maps, just click here.
For fares, route from Orly to Disneyland Paris , it's here.
Hope you find your transfer from Orly to Disneyland!