Which restaurants in Frontierland is the best?
Get out where you have to eat.... Which restaurants in Frontierland is the Yummiest?
• Table service reservation can and should be made months in advence using this following numbers:(+33) 1 60 30 40 50
..Try The lucky nugget saloon
• Used our Half Board Plus vouchers in this restaurant to please your children...You are not here for the food (nothing special and drinks are not included) but for the show and the characters.
• The bill could be expensive: for 3 courses, 32€ for adults and 16 €/child.
2. You don’t mind to queue up in a jungle atmosphere....
...Colonel Hathi’s pizza outpost is one of the best restaurants in Frontierland
• Good for junk food: pasta, pizza, garlic bread, drink and fruit. Maybe the cheapeast restaurant (10 €).
• Think about the early hours (before 12:00 or after 13:30).
3.You just want to drink and take away...
4. Looking for a cosy restaurant in winter or western atmosphere ?
Try the Cowboy cookout barbecue
CLOSED IN JULY 2012!
• Half barbecue chicken, texan platter, burgers, potato wedges, soup, spare ribs, with western band playing country and western music.... You are in the far west....near the fireplace in winter.
• Maybe the best counter service in Disneyland Paris restaurants (10& euro;/burgers, chips and drink).
• Also, a large outdoor eating area for good weather days. Don’t go there during the peek times (12:00-13:30 and 19:00-20:30).
• The queue can be very long....
• Used our Half Board Standard Meal vouchers in this restaurant.
5. You don’t mind to queue up in a Mexican atmosphere?
.. try the Fuente del Oro restaurante....
• Great outdoor terrace- too much queue during the lunch or dinner....
6. You don’t mind to queue up in a western atmosphere?
... Last chance cafe is for you
7. You just want to relax, eat and enjoy the meat....
... Silver spur steakhouse is for you...
• In winter, the center-grill is open: a good place to get warm!
• Maybe the cheapest table service restaurant (25 €).
• Used our Half Board Standard meal vouchers in this restaurant.
Bon appetit in the restaurants in Frontierland!